[Wolves] Directions to Lug BBQ (Version 1.0beta)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 21:32:38 BST 2004

Multimap :

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=WS27LL&quicksearch=WS2+7LL&cidr_client=none

Or StreetMap :

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=399006&y=300606&z=0&sv=ws2+7ll&st=2&pc=ws2+7ll&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Which gives you a rough idea of where we are...

And Kat's custom map : http://codepoets.co.uk/pictures/map-motorway-home.jpg
which shows Junction 10 on the Motorway, and us nearer the top (see red
circle).

Directions by road :

>From Wolverhampton city centre - follow the A454 towards Walsall. This
will take you over the M6 (Junction 10).

>From the M6 - Leave at Junction 10, and take the A454 towards Walsall.
After leaving the junction (<100 metres), take the FIRST LEFT into
BLOXWICH LANE (there are traffic lights at the junction).

Follow Bloxwich lane up, taking the FIRST EXIT AT THE FIRST ROUNDABOUT
(unprepared people might wish to take the second exit and detour to
Sainsburys instead for beer/food etc??)

At the next set of traffic lights go straight over the -| junction. You
should pass a SPAR on your left hand side and be driving down a straight
bit of road. Just before the end of the straight bit of road, take the
left turn (JENNER ROAD). If you come to another set of traffic lights, you
have gone too far.

Drive down JENNER ROAD (40 metres?), and take the FIRST LEFT which will
take you around to the back of our house. Find somewhere to park, and look
for number 38. (we're close to the turn off Jenner road). That's us.

If you are late, you might be able to follow the smoke signals, or loud
noises.

Hopefully that's of some use.

If anyone get's lost, or what ever, try phoning us on 01922 633166

If anyone is in dire need of a lift, I am prepared to do one trip from
Wolverhampton to ours, but I'll be in an unfit state to do the return
journey later on in the evening.

Aq - I think we're still intending to pick you up. Can you give me a
time/location? We normally don't leave work until approx 5:30 or later,
and the M6 is a bit of a mess right now.. so it would be easier for us if
you could get to Chester Road train station? Let one of us know please..
you're on my msn contact list anyway.

David.

--

http://codepoets.co.uk/david