[Wolves] Directions to Lug BBQ (Version 1.0beta)

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Jun 14 21:46:38 BST 2004

The artist formally known as David Goodwin was heard to say...

>>From Wolverhampton city centre - follow the A454 towards Walsall. This
> will take you over the M6 (Junction 10).

and on your left after a couple of miles you will see the fine
establishment that is 'balti nights' scene of many a late night meal ;-)
and I am proud to say I have been barred from every pub from Wolverhampton
to Willenhall on this road ;-) ahhhh, young, free and stupid days.

> If anyone is in dire need of a lift, I am prepared to do one trip from
> Wolverhampton to ours, but I'll be in an unfit state to do the return
> journey later on in the evening.

I will be driving back but I'm not sure what time I am heading over there
so I will be a good bet for a lift back once David and Kat get fed up of
us ;-)

sparkes