[Wolves] Pay-for music download sites

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 09:02:46 BST 2004

On Tuesday 15 Jun 2004 08:33, Katherine Goodwin wrote:

> I'd love to make use of this sort of thing - I think £1 is a reasonable
> fee to get just the track I want.

Morning Kat

Just being picky but its got to be more than a £1.00 when you take into
account your electric to run the computer and the telephone bill.

I'd say a closer figure would be about £1.60 - £1.80

One of my friends a while back (when napster was running as a freebee) was
bragging how he had got all this music for free, he only had a BT standard
dial up account, when the phone bill came it was £278.00 that was just the
internet call charges!

Not a very cheap way to get music me thinks I'll stick to buying at Virgin.

Just the ramblings of a hot workaholic

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"