[Wolves] Pay-for music download sites

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 11:48:09 BST 2004

> What all the availability is about is users! nothing more nothing less BT want a
> guarantee of 500 users per exchange when they have that number signed up they
> will literally flick the switch.

Yeah.. but considering upgrading an exchange may cost a large sum of
momey and BT obviously want a return on their investment.... having said
that they are apparently planning for universal service broadband...

> 2. Get your ISP phone number put on friends and family my internet bill is
> around £4-6 per quarter

Aren't most ISP numbers 0808 or something that's a flat rate? are you
telling me you can put those numbers on f&f?