[Wolves] Pay-for music download sites

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 12:19:22 BST 2004

> BT are a shining example of a Public company success story they are allowed to
> have a secret monopoly on communication you would be amazed at the amount of
> so called competitors who use BT's equipment and services.

That's unfortuately due to BT's role as both a supplier, seller and
reseller.

If perhaps they were more like the NationalGrid and just supplied
connectivity things might be different perhaps?

Kat's mentioned a few times how the adverts on telly make consumers
think they can only buy broadband through BT.. whereas of course we all
know this isn't the case.

David.