[Wolves] Pay-for music download sites

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Jun 15 18:48:36 BST 2004

The artist formally known as Barbie was heard to say...
> T24gMTUgSnVuZSAyMDA0IDEzOjIxIFBldGVyIENhbm5vbiB3cm90ZToKCj4gT24gVHVlc2RheSAx
> NSBKdW4gMjAwNCAxMjozMCwgQmFyYmllIHdyb3RlOgo+IAo+PiBJIGhlbHBlZCB0byBkZXNpZ24g

knock knock
'we want your key to read that last message posted to Wolves Lug'
'you don't have a key?'

'barbie,  you are an habitual criminal who accepts arrest as an
occupational hazard and presumably accepts imprisonment in the same casual
manner....I sentence you to the maximum term available... 5 YEARS!'

sparkes