[Wolves] Anti-Virus

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 09:23:01 BST 2004

On Tuesday 15 Jun 2004 18:45, sparkes wrote:

> The artist formally known as Peter Cannon was heard to say...
>
> > motto is whatever your OS have an Anti-Virus
> > package.
>
> That's a bit of a strange motto Peter, I would have thought sticking with
> luvery jubberly would have be easier ;-)

Actually the term is Luvly Jubbly :-P

But if we are making allusions to my profession I prefer:

"At least Dick Turpin wore a mask ya bas&*@d"

Latest rip off made £2350.00 profit on that copying solution I mentioned!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"