[Wolves] Pay-for music download sites - found one!

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:37:32 BST 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:58:27 +0100, Katherine Goodwin
<kat at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

> > http://www.wippit.com/Aboutwippit.aspx
> >
> > I shall be looking into it :-)
> >
> before I get too excited, it only allows certain songs to be downloaded
> as mp3 - not many by the looks of things.
>
> oh well!

I mentioned this one yesterday, but I'm not sure it landed - there
seems to be a bit of a delay at the moment on this gmail address.

I've downloaded quite a lot of stuff from wippit. I paid for a years
subscription a few months back; it was only £30 at the time. I've had
plenty of mp3s from it, but they are all relatively obscure tracks
from independant labels. As soon as you try a more mainstream band you
run into problems.

Luckily for me, obscure and independent is just what I'm after.

Rob