[Wolves] LugBbq List

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 15:39:02 BST 2004

Wolves LUG Meet (Operation Charcoal and Cake) Wed 16th
June 2004 - From 6.30pm (Bbq lighting at 7.30)
38 Hadley Way, Walsall

Please bring some meat or barbequable meat substitute,
associated bread and whatever you want to drink. I'll
lay on some sauces, salad and ice for beer etc, and of
course the cake.

Going:
1. Kat
2. David
3. Jono
4. Ron
5. Ade
6. James
7. fizz (If I can find the place! If anyone wishes to
acompany me on my mission to get lost round Walsall,
drop me a mail :) )

Not Going:
1. TriG
2. Dan
3. Helen
4. Rob
5. Adam. I was gonna try to come, but I have no
petrol, no money and no chicken or whatever.

Late:
1. Jon. I shall come if it is practical to get there
in time from Oxford.

=====
--

http://www.drinky.org.uk