[Wolves] LugBbq List

Andy Wootton Andy.wootton at bcs.org.uk
Wed Jun 16 16:30:19 BST 2004

kat at codepoets.co.uk wrote:

><snip>
>

>>Not Going:
>>1. TriG
>>2. Dan
>>3. Helen
>>4. Rob
>>5. Adam. I was gonna try to come, but I have no
>>petrol, no money and no chicken or whatever.
>>

>I'd be very surprised if there wasn't, overall, too much food - so if you can
>get a lift, come along
>(we certainly have some spare sausages)
>
>Kat
>

>>Late:
>>1. Jon. I shall come if it is practical to get there
>>in time from Oxford.

2. Woo. Sorry about the rediculously late response. I have convinced my wife over the last couple of days to move her M.Sc. final project from MS Access to LAMP and now PHP won't play nicely with MySQL so I have to fix it between 5 pm and coming out. I may only be able to stay long enough to cremmate a chicken leg but I'll see you later.