[Wolves] gfx cards

SimonB simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 10:27:04 BST 2004

> Are these self-builds or bought from a vendor?  If you got 'em from a
> vendor I'd send 'em back 'cause they're crap...

They are bought from good ole RM. Even the name is enougth to make me
cringe 'RM'. When we got the machines there was 3 dead when we took them
out of the boxes. Oh and the graphics cards that we have now are
primararily gamers cards not workstation cards, so they were never meant
to go full out for long periods of time, which we did at over 12 hr
periods in the past, hence why it went bye bye. They aren't meant for
tha tkind of punishment.

> If they insist on paying loadsamoney for stuff I'll build them some PCs
> if they want and I'd be able to guarantee them not to do that... <G>

Its looks like my company is going to build them, sorry i mean i am
going to build them. Which is nice spose.

Thanks,
SimonB