[Wolves] Wooo hooooooo - 2 gig mailbox baby !!!!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 14:37:52 BST 2004

On Tuesday 15 Jun 2004 20:00, Ade Bradshaw wrote:

> Hey, just logged onto my yahoo account and got this
>
> - -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Your Extra Storage service has been upgraded!
>
> Thanks for being a loyal Yahoo! Extra Storage Mail user. To show how
> much we appreciate you as a customer, we have upgraded your extra
> storage, at no extra cost!
>
> ~    * Virtually unlimited storage
> ~      A whopping 2GB means you should never have to worry about managing
> storage again! Keep thousands of messages, photos, and documents  think
> of it as your online archive.
>

> Thanks for using Yahoo! Mail, and we hope you enjoy the additional
> features now at your fingertips. For more information, please visit our
> Help page.
>
> - -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Wicked !!! Now if only I could get IMAP access to it !

I logged into my Yahoo account today, I don't use it much. I have only sent
about 8 - 9 emails and had about 4 -5 in.

I've only had the account 3 months but apparently I'm a good customer too as
they have upped my capacity as well!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"