[Wolves] E-mail

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 22:58:12 BST 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:24:53 +0100 (BST), Stuart Langridge
<sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:

> We seem to be coming rather sharply to the conclusion that usability is a
> necessary but not sufficient condition for beauty, no?

Boy oh boy, there's some mileage in this one. If you don't mind I'm
going to pick it up off list tomorrow Aq, to spare everyone listening
to us wittering on.

And if anyone pipes up with a comment that includes the words 'inner'
or 'circle', I'll shall beat them over the head with my leather bound
copy of Plato's Republic.

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk