[Wolves] E-mail

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 10:18:31 BST 2004

On Thursday 24 Jun 2004 09:45, Katherine Goodwin wrote:

> I wasn't going to say anything on the subject, but I was musing to myself
> that if you swap "usable" for something a bit more complimentary like
> "interesting" or "intelligent" then its a compliment to all of us women who
> don't look like models.

Intelligent? come on Kat these are men your talking to! unless there are a
pair of breasts or something about footie your on to a loser.

Think about it? Gentoo Genitals Hmm there maybe something there?

> As it stands, I don't really go in for handbag bashing, but if I chose to,
> I could do some damage with my monstrosity of a new handbag, which
> incidently contains a book called "The Pragmatic Programmer".  Make of that
> what you will,
> but it would hurt :-)

Women don't need handbags they are expert at inflicting humiliations on men
that they cannot defend and takes weeks to recover from.

You can be the biggest ugliest neanthadole and you'll still do what your Mum
Say's and shes a Woman.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"