[Wolves] [Fwd: [SB] Linux in the news.]

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Thu Jun 24 14:39:20 BST 2004

Mo Awkati wrote:
> PS: I don't approve, and I oppose in the strongest of
> terms the violence taking place in Iraq, and anywhere
> else in the world for that matter. I have a brother
> who is working for the UN in Baghdad and a sister who
> is a Doctor that heads the children's intensive care
> unit in one of the hospitals in Baghdad; I have not
> heard from them in about 5 months. Lets hope that
> everyone including our soldiers pull through this.

I can imagine it has been very difficult Mo, and I am sure you have the
support of everyone on this list. We all really hope you hear from you
brother and sister soon.

It is a tough time over there, and I really hope things work out. Such a
shame that so much violence exists. I think many people across the world
simply forget we are all human after all.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer