[Wolves] Disks for Dave

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 09:21:31 BST 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:
> Hi Dave Goodwin
>
> I have spoken to Jono who suggests you may want these Knoppix disk? are you
> around at the weekend? shall I drop them off?
>
> Then your misses can hit me with her hand bag
> (I normally have to pay for that sort of service!)

Hi,

I guess so. Our next/first thing is next Wednesday 30th (i think).

Having said that, Kat and I have produced a rather large pile of OpenCDs
and Knoppix disks (perhaps about 40 in total?). So, although I'll say
yes, if anyone else is more needy....

I also have about 20 linux user and developers which need offloading on
someone, so we'll have them as further ammunition against the
unwashed-windows-using-masses...

David.