[Wolves] Disks for Dave

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 10:17:34 BST 2004

On Friday 25 Jun 2004 09:49, Katherine Goodwin wrote:

> We'll still take the cds - we've got another fair in the middle of july
> too, so
> they won't go to waste!
>
> which reminds me, I have to think about the other things I was going to do
> for the infopoint...

Are you sure? Don't feel you have take them, like I said they didn't cost me
anything.

There is 11 of them with printed labels (Blue with the Knoppix logo's)

I think I still have your address will you be in around 9:45am - 10:00am
tomorrow? I'll have a car full of girls as the twins will have their mates
round.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"