[Wolves] Looking Glass GPL'd

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Mon Jun 28 11:59:11 BST 2004

Adam Sweet said:
> Sorry this was an email I was going to send, then
> decided against and must have hit send instead of
> cancel.
>
> Well anyway the link I decided against posting is
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/06/28/looking_glass_goes_gpl/

Clearly this is the LugRadio team's influence at work, since we asked them
at LUDEx why they weren't making it free software ;)

Funny how El Reg can't write an article without having a pop at webloggers
too. Maybe it's contractual.

All that aside, who wants to be first to try out LG in any kind of sane
environment and see if it's totally pointless or not? :)

Aq.