[Wolves] LugRadio

Lee Jordan lists at leejordan.org.uk
Mon Mar 1 09:44:39 GMT 2004

LUGRardio rocks :)
I suggest a nick for Aq: Apathy Aq ;)

Jono, how you started the show, you sounded just like some Malysian singer
called Jason Lo, he did a track (mostly know to Creative Zen owners and I
can't remove the bugger as it's DRM'd onto the hard drive) called Evening
News where he started "Hello Good morning Good evening where ever you and
whatever you do ....." So for a second you were him ... strange

Sparkes ... yeah make it twice as long ;)

Fantastic stuff can't wait for more.
Lee

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the first edition of LugRadio, and
the website is really looking nice, especially since the addition of the
radio pictures.

The only thing I could suggest to improve LugRadio would be to maybe
change the levels a little. The spoken parts were a lot quieter than the
music parts (on my system anyway). This is just a suggestion not a
criticism you understand ;-)

Great work guys, cant wait for the next one.

Ade