[Wolves] Blueyonder AUP

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Mar 2 00:50:31 GMT 2004

Wayne Morris spoo'd forth:
> I use BlueYonder and the AUP actually says that you can run a server, but all users have
> to be authenticated by username/pass (yes even for http!) and commercial is a strict no-no.

Ah, are you sure about that? It *used* to say that, but it doesn't seem
to any more: I've just *read* the AUP, and there's no mention of a
restriction on running servers. It does say that stuff has to live on
its expected port (no HTTP servers on port 83 without good reason) but
that's OK.

Aq.

--
Once saw someone misspell thesaurus as theosaurus, and someone asked if
a theosaurus was a giant omnipotent dinosaur.