[Wolves] Samba/Networking tutorials

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 01:16:00 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 02 Mar 2004 10:17 am, Ron Wellsted wrote:
> On Monday 01 March 2004 21:46, Rob Annable wrote:
> > p.s - Ron, keep up the great SAMBA tutorials, I'm listening too :)
>
> What do people feel about this, should we just continue the setting up
> samba thread, or should it be expanded to cover an entire functional
> network (home upto corporate with VPNs etc.)?

Sounds good to me. As far as Samba is concerned, I've set up basic shares,
domains, etc, but would be highly interested in learning more about
integration issues in hetrogeneous networks (such as setting up a member
server in a Windows-based domain, Kerberos/LDAP authentication, etc).

Hooray for Ron!

James