[Wolves] Networking tutorials

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 06:48:53 GMT 2004

<snip>

> Services:
> DNS and DHCP servers
> NIS and NFS Servers
> Samba & Windows
> Postfix/Cyrus IMAP/amavis (email)
> Leafnode (nntp/usenet)
> Wireless networking
> Firewalls
> VPNs
>
> Maybe covered if anyone is really interested:
> OpenLDAP
> Kerberos (Heimdal)

If they're along the lines of my last Samba post - i.e what you need to do
to get them working, and use them, then I could do any of NFS/NIS/DNS/DHCP
and perhaps Postfix/Cyrus/Courier.

Kat *could* do LDAP, but I think you might risk her sanity doing so (she's
probably experienced enough of it for a lifetime through work by now). On
the other hand, her integration of ldap, cyrus, postfix and a web mail
client would be very nice for a small company.

David
--

http://codepoets.co.uk/david