[Wolves] West Midlands Open Source support

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 11:12:23 GMT 2004

David Goodwin wrote:

>> Either that or there'll be another Chamber employee with a ridiculous
>> job title - E-Black E-Country E-Envoy for E-Funding - going around,
>> arbitarily giving our grants!
>

> Perhaps the lug should apply for funding from OA then? :)

Well, the LUG's collective Linux expertise probably accounts for 45% of
all the West Midlands' Linux expertise. I'd estimate another 45% is in
the hands of SBLUG and the remaining 10% is the odd freak who doesn't
belong to a LUG :-D Oh, I forgot about Coventry LUG.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.contentpeople.info - for web writers and editors