[Wolves] Off-topic: Worst web hosting website in the UK

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 15:15:42 GMT 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

> Looks to me like someone (possibly a young lady due to the displayed
> picky) who is trying to set up their own business, hence the company
> name "Ambition",

Oh, I'm not being hard :) I just reckon that if someone is so clearly
inept, in terms of web design, they should stick to something simple. I
wish them well in their business; they need it, with a 1Gb hosting
account at 98 quid a month!

> Just coz the images look like they were created with "My first crayon
> book" is that any reason to piss on their parade?
>
> Yeah course it is.

:-D

Seriously, I just don't understand how some people can look at something
like that and consider it fit to promote their business.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.contentpeople.info - for web writers and editors