[Wolves] SQL problem

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Wed Mar 17 14:57:15 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 14:52, Matthew Revell wrote:
> sparkes wrote:
>
> > and there was me thinking that by not mentioning the company name (even
> > if I did name the directors) they would keep some anonomity on our
> > public mailing list.
>
> It was the mention of RAD that swung it, for me. Let's face it: anyone
> who's been out of work and does vaguely IT things in the Wolverhampton
> area, probably has a thorough knowledge of every Science Park based IT
> firm's website :)
aaahhh they do go overboard on that one for a visual foxpro company ;-)

I am desperate to pick one of the animated gifs out for particular
scrutany so trig has something to keep yesterdays company on his phone.

I doubt they will take up my offer of a website makeover after they read
my freesoftware section ;-)

sparkes