[Wolves] SQL problem

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 15:59:58 GMT 2004

For small web-design companies the time it takes to create a nice site for
your own business could just as easily be spent building a nice site for
someone who will pay, and when you live hand to mouth (as most small
companies do) getting paid at the end of the month depends on doing enough
paying work during that month.

Plus the fact that a lot of people out there just have really bad taste but
dont realise it.

chris