[Wolves] Mouse in the house

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 09:23:52 GMT 2004

Hi Trog

I have one lobbed in the back of my cupboard cost £50 when I bought it,
I loved it at first because it felt weird to use and I thought it made
me look cool!

They are ideal if you have limited desk space but I play Age of Empires
(the only PC game I play) and after an hour or so the joints in my
fingers started to hurt so I reverted back to a wheel mouse.

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 21:54, trog wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 March 2004  4:54 pm, you wrote:
> >
> > > Anybody ever use a trackball?
>
> I use a Logitech optical trackball at home and one day, when I can
> convince work to buy me one, I'll use one there too.  Before that I had
> a Trust trackball, which was better than the Logitech in that it had scroll
> wheels and the centre button was better placed, but worse in that it
> was mechanical; it still works but the pointer doesn't move very well.
> What really confuses people is that I'm right handed, but I have the
> trackball/mouse on the left, but with right-handed buttons.
> Works for me...

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk