[Wolves] LugRadio episode three

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Mar 18 13:24:13 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 13:15, Matthew Revell wrote:
> David Goodwin wrote:
>
> > loops back to teh same page
>
> That's very odd. I'm not getting that problem and I've checked with a
> couple of other people, who are downloading it without trouble.
>
> Sparkes, any thoughts?
yeah, they are clicking on the wrong link ;-)  it's the only explination

I've just spent the last ten mins trying to recreate the bug with no
results.  The only thing I can see that would do that is if there are no
mirrors available (not possible as main archive is always available) or
if the user clicks on the bottom link again.

you are clicking the link 'Download episode 3 in the ogg-high format by
clicking this link.' ? in the white section of the page?

sparkes