[Wolves] LugRadio episode three

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Thu Mar 18 14:39:11 GMT 2004

sparkes wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 13:36, David Goodwin wrote:
>
>>>you are clicking the link 'Download episode 3 in the ogg-high format by
>>>clicking this link.' ? in the white section of the page?
>>User Error :)
> ;-)
>>Sorry
> I am going to work on the usablity of the site sometime soon based on
> the results of our 'experienced internet can not see the link'
> experiment.  Thanks for taking part ;-)
Come on, having a link which links back to the same page(and is not
obvious about it) is silly, you know it and I know it.  ;)

It did look like a download link to me also, though - especially with
the filesize next to it.

>>Clicked on the link
>>(http://www.lugradio.org/download.php/episode/3/version/ogg-high)
>>And it wasn't immediately obvious that the link to download was above,
>>so I kept clicking on the link. Not sure why I didn't see it in the
>>first place.
> yeah, that's what I thought was happening
That said, all I has to do was look at the status line to see that the
page was being linked back to, and think to myself 'now, what other
links are there on this page....?? :)

>>My main problem with the site is that links aren't blue (which I thought
>>was a near universal standard now), and I don't notice them (as they're
>>black (text coloured))
> but bolder and underlined ;-)
Is it just me or are the text size links not working on that page either?

::niggle, niggle::  ;)

--
Dan