[Wolves] Debian

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Mar 19 13:46:11 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> It may not be all that hard to install but it is time consuming. I'll
> try it with PGI.

...morphix...

> I've read about an improved Debian installer, for the next stable
> version of Debian. Anyone know anything about that?

It's getting there, and it'll be pretty cool. It still won't be as
automatic as something like Knoppix, though. It's also still in beta
development, so I wouldn't use it is I were you :)

Re: Knoppix apt sources being iffy: this is true. Once you've installed
Morphix, edit /etc/apt/sources.list to remove all weird apt
repositories, and do apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade. Pow, a
Debian system :)

Aq.

--
Soon -- as it measured time -- it would have work to do once again.
Thousands upon thousands of worlds.