[Wolves] Fire hazard?

Mark Trotman mark at armscroft.com
Fri Mar 19 14:29:39 GMT 2004

Matthew Revell wrote:

> Welcome! :)

Thanks

> Rectal twitching? You've certainly made your first post in the spirit of
> the list :)

Heh... a bit of lurking first is always advisable (IMHO). I have to say
that WLUG is a whole lot more fun than my local one and your
contributors are to be congratulated on their wit and wisdom. Whilst I'm
in kiss ass mode, well done on lugraadio! Compulsive listening already.

> Cool, it looks as tho' things may be okay. I may wait until the
> 1940s/50s/60s dodgy wiring has been replaced, in a couple of weeks time,
> before I start leaving machines on 24/7.

Don't forget to get the contractors to route your network cables at the
same time (saves a lot of problems later, believe me).

Cheers!

--

Mark