[Wolves] lurkers from ourside westmids/staffs?

Mark Trotman mark at armscroft.com
Fri Mar 19 17:54:19 GMT 2004

sparkes wrote:
> Time has come for an amnasty for all the lurkers from other areas to
> come clean and say hello.
>
> Don't be shy, we only bite on Sundays after 'Songs of Praise'

Having blown my cover earlier today I have already confessed! Live in
Gloucester & non-active member of the Gloucestershire LUG. I'm in
Wolverhampton almost every other week watching the Wolves which is how I
came to be here. I became involved in a discussion about Linux on the
E&S Molineux Mix bulletin board and I think it was Sparkes who mentioned
WLUG there. Nice bit of advertising, I must say!

Cheers for now and see those of you going to Anfield tomorrow there (Row
14 Seat 101 for a half time discussion on php, Evolution or something!) :-)

--

Mark