[Wolves] Debian config tools

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 10:40:27 GMT 2004

> Hahaha :)
>
> In general, my thoughts on Debian are: cool, I don't have to worry about
> dependencies and I can get my hands dirty setting stuff up. My other
> thoughts are: I don't really have time to get my hands *that* dirty, so
> it'd be nice to have the choice, and would the dependency nightmares of
> SuSe's RPM base be made up for with Yast?

I tried SuSe on my desktop (8 or 9?) once, but couldn't find many
packages out on the web for it; therefore I moved back to Slackware, as
if I'm going to have to compile stuff I might as well do it without
worrying about rpm being in the way, and I do at least know where to get
packages for Slackware from.

David.