[Wolves] FW: Personal Contact........<--- this is still going on???

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:37:09 GMT 2004

On 22/3/04 10:34 am, "Peter Cannon" <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 10:18, Re-LoaD's LUG Mail wrote:

This is the first spam e-mail I've ever had from my geek-web e-mail account
so its quite strange, unless they decided to switch off spam assassin. Also
wasn¹t there a TV documentary about it a couple of years ago on the good ole
BBC lol.
Besides I'm not that dumb and I've just got a 10% raise with my new
contract. With the added role of supporting some V nice A/V equipment.