[Wolves] Top quoting, bottom quoting, bloody everything quoting

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 14:22:13 GMT 2004

OK you got me?

I haven't the foggiest what your talking about?

I saw something about this the other day but didn't take much notice,
are you saying cut out most of the text and just leave your reply
comments and the paragraph/sentence that your reply relates too?

Tell me the rules (set it out in black and white clearly and precisely)
and I'll stick to em! Mind you while were on the subject Ive seen a
couple of cryptic postings today, people are either talking in code or
having dual conversations one directly and one via the list so that the
list postings make no sense.

Unless of course this is Top/Bottom posting in action.

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk