[Wolves] Wolves LUG wifi network

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue Mar 23 13:15:28 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 13:05, Matthew Revell wrote:
> Jono Bacon wrote:
> > I spend all day on the net and a LUG meet is a nice
> > chance to get away from the fecking thing. :)
>
> I was thinking more that we could set up a network between our homes, or
> offices, linked by wifi and some of us could provide a gateway to the
> internet too. It'd just be a cool project.
Like I said we need someone high on the hill Wolverhampton is on.  I can
line of sight pretty easy to mander house and I am pretty sure you can
too.  If we get someone in the middle to act as a relay the distance is
doable.  But maybe not with wifi.  What other legal methods are there?

I am pretty sure we can rig up a laser pointer to ethernet hack but I
cam pretty sure the westmids police hellicopters might get pissed off
;-)

sparkes