[Wolves] Linux Expo hotel bookings

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 18:43:54 GMT 2004

Hi,

Righteo people, I am going to arrange the Linux Expo
bookings. I have rung the enterprise hotel and it is
£79 for a twin room. This is therefore about £40 for
the night. I am going to look for anywhere cheaper,
but I think this is about the going rate for cheap
room.

What I need to know is who is coming for sure. I need
a confirmation so that I can put a deposit down on the
rooms. I will then get the money from everyone and pay
off my credit card.

The plan is to go very early on the first day, stay
for the night and come back the following evening. I
may not be around on the evening of the first night as
I might need to attend the awards thing, but I am
hoping I can go to the awards and then meet up with
everyone after. I don't really want to not see
everyone on the night, but I need to go to the awards
AFAIK.

So, the costs involved are room ticket, train ticket
(booked closer to the time) and any food/drink while
we are there. The expo is free and is at
www.linuxuser.co.uk/expo/ - you will need to register
on the site and get a badge. :)

So who wants to come then - let me ASAP if possible.
:)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician