[Wolves] Linux Expo hotel bookings

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:45:19 GMT 2004

On 24/3/04 12:16 pm, "fr0st" <carl at fr0st.co.uk> wrote:

>> Hey, that means you're missing out on the chance to share with a LUG
>> member. I get *Jono*, fergawdsake :)
>>

> Whos gonna touch who? ;)
>> Aq.

Sorry to say that I have already made my own arrangements, stayin in a hotel
bout 15mins away from the olympia for bout 60 a nite with SO. I had to bring
here as she is starting to get into linux and so she want to come

also, I know this is supposed to be a lug, but could help this one found
java version of the text adventure, its slow and I still cant leave the
bedroom in it, but I never thought id see this knocking about the web..

http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/infocomjava.html

Thanx,
SimonB