[Wolves] Window managers

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed Mar 24 14:52:38 GMT 2004

fizzy spoo'd forth:
> --- Aquarius <aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org> wrote:
>> I use the ROX Desktop on top of metacity.
>
> ...and you can be that most of the lug will be doing
> the same in 6 months, because Aq is normally right on
> everything! Or so he tells us...  (just don't mention
> the time he told us all emacs is great!)

Didn't think I'd convince everyone that I was always right ;)

ROX isn't ready for the world yet. It has the *potential* to be
greatness, but at the moment it's dead hacky -- like, say, Project
Utopia does and is. Of course, the ROX desktop may never get the
critical mass required to *make* it ready.

Forget the emacs thing, I was on drugs that day :)

Aq.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman had affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and