[Wolves] co-axial

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:04:47 GMT 2004

On 24/3/04 2:34 pm, "Lee Parkes" <leep at bogus.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 02:09:31PM -0000, Chris Ball wrote:
>> does anyone know where i'd be-able to pick up a load of co-axial cable, and
>> connecters, as i need to extend my old network... and my dad won't shell out
>> to upgrade to a cat-5/star top. network...
>
> Ebay is the first guess, but also University networks were coax, try them to
> see
> if they have any spare stuff lying around.
>
> HTH,
> Lee
I actually might have a few dozen meters (over50m) of the stuff lying round
at home that¹s if u mean the like of
'http://ccism.pc.athabascau.ca/html/courses/promo/ccis/comp210/icons/coaxial
gif'
Though I don¹t have any of the cocnnectors for it I think I might have a
couple knocking about but I have the cable