[Wolves] Window managers

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Mar 25 09:02:31 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 08:51, fizzy wrote:
> Bleh, I'll just find another samegame version then :)
there are enough to choose from

> What was the window manager you(?) were talking about
> last night? "like blackbox, but with even less stuff".

waimea

In the debian world apt-get waimea ;-) not sure where everyone else
would get it but as a new debianite I am sure you are starting not to
care as well ;-)

It is coming along nicely and is a fork of blackbox (like most wm's) it
is really, really light, uses blackbox config files and has some nice
eyecandy without slowing down.  It is rapid like a rabid dog on even the
slowest machines and just looks so cool.  Besides the cowabunga name
gives it a certain surfer chic absent in most geeky toys ;-)

> fizz
sparkes