[Wolves] Lst nite

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 10:48:27 GMT 2004

On 25/3/04 10:00 am, "fr0st" <carl at fr0st.co.uk> wrote:

>> It'll be cool to meet you, when you can get along. After your first
>> Wolves LUG meet, you'll never look back :)
>
> Once you've been to your first meeting, you start to shake, and then the
> chill sets in.. Its when you start to foam at the mouth you should get
> worried. Contagious I believe it is, so if your married or living with a
> partner, send them to their mothers the day before you go. Chances are
> you'll be a nervous, shivering wreck and be shitting for a week after
> eating a fantastic curry when you get home
>
> viva la wolves lug
>
> - TriG

Thanx for that I think, well im definatly coming to the expo, but I intend
to turn up to a lug before then, which I guess is pretty much the next one,
which happens to be on the day before my 20th birthday. So I'm happy to come
and get drunk and have a good ole curry which I haven't had for quite a
while.

Thanx,
SimonB