[Wolves] co-axial [Rob Read This]

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 10:49:14 GMT 2004

> Rob,
>  I have some RG59 Cable and the correct crimp connectors.
> If you have the cable run prepared I will do the job for you if you like(I
> presume your in wolves).
>
> Re-LoaD

Thanks for the kind offer, I'd like to take you up on it, however...

RG59? Is this the white cable that runs from the box on the wall and screws
into my decoder? Or is it the black cable that runs from the street to the
box on the wall? I was only really looking to extend the length of the cable
from the wall to the decoder; this way I can easily move it between rooms by
unscrewing it.

Rob

http://eversion.freeshell.net/no2self
http://www.noughtpointfive.co.uk