[Wolves] Changing my sources.list to a local mirror

TriG carl at fr0st.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 14:46:23 GMT 2004

> Ah right. Cheers. I thought I had that but by the looks of it, it may be
> that the Blueyonder mirror is down.

Basically what you did was tell apt-get to search
http://www.blueyonder.co.uk for Debian packages. Well thats their home
page, there won't be any packages there.. It would be like me saying my
package source is contentpeople.co.uk and it would go there, look in the
/ directory for all the packages in there..

Edit your file and add this line (copy and paste, should work)
## Remove ## hashes ## deb
ftp://debian.blueyonder.co.uk/pub/debian unstable
main contrib non-free

Thanks to Fizzy to clarify the address. I know there are spaces and
stuff, apt-get works ok with them :) Don't forget to remove the hashes
:P

- TriG

BTW, I just tested and works fine :)