[Wolves] BBC

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 13:25:47 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 12:40, fizzy wrote:
>  --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > This is a little bit pricey @ $205.00 for what you
> > get When DELL will
> > sell you one of their AXIM units (Wireless model)
> > for £178.00, and
> > before some smarmy pants looks at the exchange rate
> > I already did it
> > $205.00 = £112.46.
>
> I guess the difference is in the sweatshop used?
> theregister outed dell as being a sweatshop abuser and
> didn't get sued so...

Hey

I'm not promoting DELL I hate them even though we are resellers for them
they still under cut us! Work that out! Plus I'm sick of people saying
"Ooh your too expensive I can get one from DELL for 27p"

Generally if they come on the phone saying they want a PC, Workstation
or desktop or Laptop and let slip they have looked at the DELL web site
I tell them to go and buy it. It really isn't worth my time trying to
persuade them to buy ours because we are more expensive and all people
want is cheap!!

> > Peter Cannon
>
> Peter, I don't know if it's causing anyone else
> problems but when you start a new thread instead of
> replying it throws me out, any chance you could reply
> next time? Thanks.
Ah

There lye's the problem with threaded mail. I read my mail on one
machine but I sent my mail on another machine!