[Wolves] RE: Local Election And Advocacy

Howard Berry h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 6 19:19:09 BST 2004

Well what a coincidence, I have been a silent watcher recently. I keep up
with your ruminations, but I haven't been to any meets for some time. The
reason; I am standing as a Labour councillor in the Merry Hill Ward (my
patch). So, I suppose you have a man on the inside! I also manage the web
site of Rob Marris the Wolverhampton SW MP. I am very keen to promote the
virtues of Linux and Open Source Software.
How about this for an Idea- We are having a quiz on Friday 21st May at the
Newhampton pub (funds will go to the local Labour Group). How about a Linux
team entering?
Bring along any publicity you can. Enjoy the evening and talk to people
about the philosophy of OS/Linux.

Contact me if you need any further info and as a conduit for any lobbying
you might have in mind. But make it good!
Howard Berry