[Wolves] WolvesLugWiki

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Fri May 7 10:26:07 BST 2004

Ok, first draft of our wiki:

http://rob.annable.co.uk/wlw/wiki.pl

Opening page has a few suggestions for topics we might want to expand - add
or delete as you see fit. It needs more time spent on formatting.

The lower half of the page has some housekeeping notes, check the 'How?'
section for links to pages describing how to use it. Take a look at the
section describing how to save your login info, that way your name will go a
against any changes.

The RSS for the recent changes is:
http://rob.annable.co.uk/wlw/wiki.pl?action=rss

If it proves useful we could perhaps move it over to the wolveslug.org.uk
address eventually. We also need to have a discussion about levels of
access - completely open (as it is now) or restricted to LUG members? I
think open should be fine.

Sorry for the limited instructions, I'm in a bit of a rush... Have a play
over the weekend and we'll get into some serious dialogue later.

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk