[Wolves] Aq's sig credit

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Tue May 11 10:35:47 BST 2004

> "Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman had affected us as
> kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and
> listening to repetitive music."
>    -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo

Aq,

I read an interiew recently where Marcus Brigstock (stand up comic who works
on Radio 4's 'Now Show') claimed this quote as one of his. He also expressed
some understandable disappointment that the internet had chinese whispered
it and he was no longer cited as the author. It's apparently been attributed
to Bill Gates elsewhere.

I should, however, point out that I read this over somebody's shoulder on
the tram - it was an interiew in the Metro newspaper, so it's not exactly
certified intelligence.

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk