[Wolves] IMAP filtering

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed May 12 03:28:10 BST 2004

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> Does anyone have any suggestions about filtering IMAP mail on the
> server? I am currently filtering my mail in evolution, which then goes
> and places filtered mail in the relevent IMAP folder.

...which is NFG if you're using more than one client, for instance
SquirrelMail, to read your mail sometimes. I was going to ask about
this. There's procmail, the Swiss Army Lightsabre of mail handling,
which can do it (procmail can do _anything_ to do with mail) but it's
horrendous. What sort of filtering were you looking to do?

Aq.

--
In fact, I've never seen an argument about which I cared less. I'm
completely case insensitivity insensitive.