[Wolves] Wolves LUG WiFi

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Fri May 14 17:25:48 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 17:14, Rob Annable wrote:
> We talked about this a few months back, but I just found a link to a DIY
> WiFi project that deserves to be seen.
>
> USB dongle held in front of a stainless steel cooking vat scoop -
> result: 10km.
>
> http://www.usbwifi.orcon.net.nz/

it sort of satisfies a need of mine.  I have an old sky dish that should
be perfect for line of sight communications.  I might to able to 'see'
Ron from my roof and I am pretty sure you could 'see' him the other
side.

Now we just need Ron to install two dishes on his roof to satisfy our
demands for cross city networks ;-)

> Rob
> --
> http://rob.annable.co.uk